The Emergency Notification System is designed to alert members of the UL community to any threats which pose an immediate risk.
Emergency alerts are sent by e-mail, telephone and text message.
You may add up to three off–campus telephone numbers and one non-University e-mail address.
Students are encouraged to add a parent’s phone number to their ENS contact information.
- Log in to ULink.
- Click the tab corresponding to your University affiliation (Employee, Faculty or Student).
- Click the Emergency Notification System link.
Click the Edit button to add or change any or all of the following :
- Your secondary (non-UL) e-mail address
- An off-campus number for receiving text messages
- An off-campus number for phone calls (up to three telephone numbers may be added)
- Click Save to confirm your changes or Reset to start over.
- You will see a confirmation message after successfully updating your information.
- Be sure to log out of ULink when you are done.