This guide contains the minimum safety information that all University employees need to know:
- How to report emergencies - dial 911 – from any telephone on or off campus.
- UL Lafayette general safety rules
- An informational sheet on what to do if you have an accident
- A copy of an accident reporting form – (DA2000 and DA3000)
- A copy of the motor vehicle accident reporting form – DA2041 (keep this in your glove box at all times)
- Blood borne pathogens information/meningitis general information
Download the Quick Reference Guide for your own use.